“We are so happy to have found Chanelle! She is truly amazing and we could not have had a better experience navigating through the planning process of our elopement. She communicated with us every step of the way and was always one text away willing to answer all of our questions. Chanelle exceeded our expectations with our ceremony, such a beautiful job well done! Thank you, Chanelle!” – Alma and Javi
Your wedding is all about YOU and it’s going to be E.P.I.C.!
You live your life to the fullest and now you’ve found that special someone to build a future with. You’re dreaming of a wonderful life together and want to start it off with a wedding ceremony that is uniquely yours. As your wedding officiant, I am honored to collaborate with YOU to create a magical, memorable wedding ceremony that is a true reflection of the two of you as a couple. Remember, it’s your day, so as we work together: ask all the questions and share with me your dreams and your wishes; I want to ensure that your day is exactly how you want it!
Where will Chanelle travel to officiate?
I gladly officiate weddings all over the Pacific Northwest in the United States, including Leavenworth, Lake Chelan, Seattle, Sultan (Washington State), Portland, Oregon, Scappose (that’s in Oregon too), Sandpoint and Caldwell, Idaho. I have celebrated weddings on the trails in some of our National Parks (Mount Rainier, Mount Baker and the Hoh Rain Forest in Olympic National Park). I’ve even gotten to celebrate the marriages of a few couples here at home in the Okanogan! So…whether you dream of a summer wedding at the winery, a ceremony on your favorite hiking trail overlooking a lake in the fall, or an elopement standing in a snow-covered meadow on the mountains, I am there for you. Reach out today and start a conversation about creating your E.P.I.C. wedding ceremony in your perfect PNW location!
What types of weddings does Chanelle officiate?
Remember, your wedding is all about the two of you, so if you’re legally able to wed, I will joyfully support you as you navigate your search for the perfect Wedding Officiant.
I specialize in:
- custom elopement ceremonies (the couple, their witnesses & photographers and maybe just a few guests)
- intimate weddings (up to 50 guests) set in natural settings; it is the Pacific Northwest, after all.
A custom, bespoke ceremony is one that I create with you to fit your personalities, your unique one-of-a-kind love story and your vision for your ideal ceremony. That’s it in a nutshell. Simple, right? It really is (and this is where it becomes E.P.I.C.TM). I help you Envision and Plan your ceremony, Implement the details and Celebrate your marriage. For more details about Planning your E.P.I.C. wedding or elopement ceremony, check out my blog post here.
I am legally ordained through the Universal Life Church and American Marriage Ministries, which are both recognized organizations to ordain ministers in Washington, Oregon and Idaho, so you can be assured that your marriage will be legal and valid. While most of the weddings I officiate are non-religious or multi-cultural, I happily officiate non-denominational Christian weddings.
Most of our couples have been together for a number of years and are finally ready to make their commitment to each other official. Many of them travel to the Pacific Northwest just for their wedding (though certainly not all of them), so if you are looking for a professional, compassionate wedding officiant for your elopement or intimate wedding ceremony, that is as interested in the success of your marriage as the day of your wedding, please contact me. If I’m not available for some reason, I will gladly help you find another officiant.
Working with Chanelle – What does that look like?
- You will have your initial FREE consultation meeting (virtually or in-person) We will talk about your wants and don’t wants, the ceremony creation process and what working with me feels like, and then determine if we’re the right fit for each other.
- If we are the right fit and we want to work together, I will email you a link to an electronic agreement, you sign it and pay the retainer, and I am locked in for your date and time! All done on-line – super simple.
- Chanelle will lead you through every step: The ceremony creation process, the “how you get your marriage license,”and all of the other needed details to ensure you are legally married. Most everything can be done electronically and remotely (except the wedding of course – WA, OR and ID still require those to be in person)! I want it to be an easy process, no matter where you live and how busy your full life already is.
- You will have a couple of questionnaires from Chanelle to help her prepare your draft ceremony script: Because it would be tough for me to create a ceremony that is a perfect reflection of the two of you all by myself. Your input helps me make sure every part of the ceremony reflects your personalities and allows me to share your story as you want it to be shared. By completing the questionnaires, we can spend our time chatting about the details and having fun.
- Assistance with writing or choosing your vows: Vows can be scary for some folks…you know…wanting to get them just right. If you want my help, I will guide you, offer suggestions, and can provide samples too.
- Fine-tuning the draft for your ideal ceremony: We work together to make sure it all fits your personalities as a couple and represents your vision for your ideal ceremony. We go until we get it just right for you.
- Your ceremony will be delivered by Chanelle with the emotion that it deserves: I am truly honored to be celebrating you and YOUR marriage. One of my couples said it’s obvious by the look on my face during their ceremony that I love what I do (and I truly do), so I promise to be professional, punctual, caring and at my very best!
Some Bonus Add-ons that really make Chanelle’s services one of a kind:
Chanelle takes care of your marriage license for you:
After your wedding, I take care of promptly submitting your license, either by hand or by certified mail (depending on the issuing county of the license) and make sure a certified copy is sent to you. If the county doesn’t already include it with your fee (some do), I will pay the fee for your first certified copy.
Immediate important details follow-up:
I will send you details about getting additional certified copies of your marriage certificate and doing your name change (if either or both of you are changing). I will also send you a non-certified copy of the submitted license and a text with the tracking number. A couple of weeks later, I will follow up with you to make sure you have received your documents from the county.
Since starting my business, it has been my genuine desire that I would provide the highest quality officiating services and Chanelle Carlin Weddings would exemplify my commitment to community. After your wedding, I donate $50 to one of six pre-selected not-for-profit organizations (you choose which one).
As part of the celebration of your marriage, you also receive a beautiful, hand crafted souvenir booklet of your final ceremony script and a gorgeous souvenir marriage certificate that I create for you.
Your Celebrant for Life:
You don’t just get me for one day either. As your Celebrant for LifeTM, Chanelle helps you celebrate all the other important Moments that Matter to you in your life, whether that’s anniversaries, children, graduations, life successes, retirements, and/or funerals/celebrations of life. The key is that once you have booked me for your wedding, you never have to look for someone else to help you celebrate those moments.
Pricing for Chanelle Carlin Weddings’ Officiating Services
Chanelle’s pricing is simple and straightforward. For a customized, one-of-a-kind ceremony by an award-winning officiant that celebrates your love, with professional, expert officiating and everything discussed above, the fee is $997.00 A retainer of $500.00 is required to hold your date and book Chanelle’s services.
The $997.00 USD also includes travel expenses incurred* within two hours of CCWeddings. Your retainer is subtracted from this amount.
*If an overnight hotel stay or more than two hours driving is required, additional fees may be incurred, but those will be agreed at the time of booking. Please see my Travel Pricing and Requirements for details.
Other, non-officiating services available from Chanelle:
Newlywed Bliss Coaching and Officiating Pkg.
Set your marriage up for success from the get go. Newlywed Bliss is a comprehensive coaching and officiating package designed to help you navigate the ins and outs and potential pitfalls of early married life. This all-inclusive package includes eight 60-minute live coaching sessions (four pre-wedding and four post-wedding); and everything included in your E.P.I.C. Wedding Ceremony package. Package Price: $2,797.00
Dress your Marriage for Success Coaching and Officiating Pkg.
Helping you prepare for a successful life together by discussing those sometimes tough, but always important topics before your big day, Dress Your Marriage for Success includes four 60-minute pre-wedding coaching sessions (live); and everything included in your E.P.I.C. Wedding Ceremony package. Package Price: $1,997.00“Chanelle Carlin was so great to work with, professional, punctual, and best of all so sweet and loving to us. We felt so lucky to have her conduct our ceremony, which turned out beautifully due to her care and attention to details. Better grab her while you can!” – Julia and Tom
Blissfully Refreshed Self Care and Officiating Package
This package includes an Isagenix Seven-day Reset for Wellness Self-Care kit AND your E.P.I.C. Wedding Ceremony. Package Price: $1,172.00