“Chanelle was able and willing to perform our elopement ceremony on about a 6-week notice, and she traveled hours to accommodate our location in Snoqualmie Pass! During the weeks leading up to the event, Chanelle was available anytime we needed to confirm something, run an idea by her, or simply say “hi” and check-in. She was open, honest, collaborative, and extremely easy to work with, which allowed her to connect with us in a short amount of time and include important parts of our lives into the ceremony. She provided ideas for things we hadn’t considered like seating or a rain canopy, and she offered and brought her personal canopy just in case! She arrived early to the event and was extremely patient when we had to push back our start-time to accommodate forgetting our bouquet of flowers and had to pause the ceremony to get our rings, which created a great moment that we’ll remember forever. Lastly, she surprised us with a special gift that was so thoughtful and wonderful. Thank you! We are so grateful you took a chance on us!” – Dustin and Michelle
As your Wedding Officiant and Celebrant for LifeTM, I am delighted and honored to travel to officiate your ceremony wherever you hope to celebrate your wedding and the Moments that Matter to you. While I am based in the Okanogan and always include two hours travel (driving) and 120 miles in my base fee, there may be additional travel costs if your event is outside of those travel boundaries. I will, of course, provide you with a custom quote, but want to make sure you have an idea of potential costs ahead of time. Please contact me with questions or for a custom quote for your event.
- Mileage: 65.5 cents per mile after 120 miles
- Time: $50 per hour after 2 hours driving;
- Lodging: 1 night stay ($250 min) for round trip travel over 4 hours and at least 2 nights stay ($500 min) for round trip travel over 6 hours;
- Airfare and rental car: often required for locations over 250 miles away; and
- Outside of the PNW (weddings/speaking engagements/training): custom pricing, please contact Chanelle Carlin
Your event is important to me and I want to ensure that I am at my best. These travel requirements help make sure I am:
- Long distance travel, mountain and/or adverse weather driving must be completed before dusk;
- No driving or lodging shared with clients;
- Travel prior to your ceremony (on the day) is limited to a maximum of 4 hours – this is to ensure that unexpected travel mishaps don’t interfere with your event; and
- No days longer than 8 hours with ceremony/event.
Chanelle is the sweetest! She absolutely went above and beyond to provide top notch service. We truly appreciate everything she did in helping us out. She always responded super quick to text/emails and really took the time to get to know and work with us and was able to meet with us a couple times before the wedding even though we lived far apart. Everything she said during the ceremony was so lovely and heartwarming. If we had to do it all over again, I’d choose Chanelle in a heartbeat!” – Katelyn and Justin