Dear Chanelle, I wanted to give you a huge thanks for making our ceremony unforgettable! You went above and beyond to help us with making it such a memorable moment. Thank you for everything! – Shawna and Johnny La (2023 Christmas card)
Wintry locations in the Pacific Northwest
You live your life to the fullest and the two of you have already been building the foundations of your relationship over the past few years. Now you’re ready to venture forth into marriage and want to start it off with an elopement ceremony that is uniquely yours.
You’ve been dreaming of a winter elopement this year, but didn’t want to do it during the holidays and weren’t sure you could find a wintry location and an officiant to help you elope on such short notice. I get it completely.
The region of North Central Washington, specifically towns like Leavenworth, Chelan, Okanogan, Winthrop and Twisp are absolutely magical this time of year and are full of the most breathtaking locations for your perfect winter elopement or intimate wedding. Some venues even offer sleigh rides or rides in horse drawn carriages.
Chanelle Carlin is your Winter Elopement / Intimate Wedding Officiant
Hi there! Happy 2024 and congratulations on your decision to get married! What an amazing time this is for you.
My name is Chanelle Carlin and I would love to be YOUR Officiant for your winter elopement this year. I have been specializing in elopements and intimate weddings throughout the Pacific Northwest professionally for over five years and truly truly love what I do. I get to celebrate YOUR love story with a custom, all about YOU winter elopement ceremony in some of the most majestic places in the world. So, if you’re looking for someone to help you celebrate your love in a beautiful, meaningful way AND have it be legal at the same time, let’s have a chat and see if we’re a good fit for one another.
Chanelle’s Available dates
I still have a few select dates available in February, 2024, but only do one custom ceremony per day, so if one of the dates fits your timeline, please reach out today as they will go fast. While each day has meaning to someone, in my experience, the dates will likely go quickly because they’re the easiest to remember for anniversaries going forward:
- February 22, 2024 – (2/22/24)
- February 28, 2024 – (2/28/28 – three of every four years, it is the last day of February)
- February 29, 2024 – (2/29/24 – Leap Day)
You can still get married this winter with a custom elopement ceremony performed by a professional, award winning officiant in a beautiful wintry location. Why not reach out now?
Your winter elopement officiating package includes:
- You will have your initial FREE consultation meeting (virtually or in-person) We will talk about your wants and don’t wants, the ceremony creation process and what working with me feels like, and then determine if we’re the right fit for each other. If we are the right fit and we want to work together, I will email you a link to an electronic agreement, you sign it and pay the retainer, and I am locked in for your date and time! All done on-line – super simple.
- Support from Chanelle as she leads you through every step: The ceremony creation process, the “how you get your marriage license,”and all of the other needed details to ensure you are legally married. Most everything can be done electronically and remotely (except the wedding of course – WA, OR and ID still require those to be in person)! I want it to be an easy process, no matter where you live and how busy your full life already is.
- You will have a couple of questionnaires from Chanelle to help her prepare your draft ceremony script: Because it would be tough for me to create a ceremony that is a perfect reflection of the two of you all by myself. Your input helps me make sure every part of the ceremony reflects your personalities and allows me to share your story as you want it to be shared. By completing the questionnaires, we can spend our time chatting about the details and having fun.
- Assistance with writing or choosing your vows: Vows can be scary for some folks…you know…wanting to get them just right. If you want my help, I will guide you, offer suggestions, and can provide samples too.
- Fine-tuning the draft for your ideal ceremony: We work together to make sure it all fits your personalities as a couple and represents your vision for your ideal ceremony. We go until we get it just right for you.
- Your ceremony will be delivered by Chanelle with the emotion that it deserves: I am truly honored to be celebrating you and YOUR marriage. One of my couples said it’s obvious by the look on my face during their ceremony that I love what I do (and I truly do), so I promise to be professional, punctual, caring and at my very best!
- Chanelle takes care of your marriage license for you: After your wedding, I take care of promptly submitting your license, either by hand or by certified mail (depending on the issuing county of the license) and make sure a certified copy is sent to you. If the county doesn’t already include it with your fee (some do), I will pay the fee for your first certified copy.
- Immediate important details follow-up: I will send you details about getting additional certified copies of your marriage certificate and doing your name change (if either or both of you are changing). I will also send you a non-certified copy of the submitted license and a text with the tracking number. A couple of weeks later, I will follow up with you to make sure you have received your documents from the county.
- Donation: Since starting my business, it has been my genuine desire that I would provide the highest quality officiating services and Chanelle Carlin Weddings would exemplify my commitment to community. After your wedding, I donate $50 to one of six pre-selected not-for-profit organizations (you choose which one).
- Keepsakes: As part of the celebration of your marriage, you also receive a beautiful, hand-crafted souvenir booklet of your final ceremony script and a gorgeous souvenir marriage certificate that I create for you.
- Your Celebrant for Life: You don’t just get me for one day either. As your Celebrant for LifeTM, Chanelle helps you celebrate all the other important Moments that Matter to you in your life, whether that’s anniversaries, children, graduations, life successes, retirements, and/or funerals/celebrations of life. The key is that once you have booked me for your wedding, you never have to look for someone else to help you celebrate those moments.
Investment: Just $997.00 (this iNCLUDES Chanelle’s travel to any of these Wintry locations: Leavenworth, Chelan, Okanogan, Winthrop and Twisp)
Want to have a few guests at a specific venue?
In case you’re wanting to have a few guests at your ceremony, or have a specific venue in mind, that’s perfect. As I said above, I have been officiating weddings professionally for several years now and have the luxury of some great relationships with other wedding pros (venues, photographers, wedding planners, florists, musicians, DJ’s etc). Between all of us, we can help you bring your winter wedding vision to life. To get started, you just need to make the decision and reach out today.
How do we get started?
- Book now! There are only three dates still available. Type Coupon code: WINTERELOPEMENT24 in the comment box and Chanelle will call you for your consultation. OR…you can call her at 509-449-0511.
Chanelle did an amazing job officiating our wedding, and was a great partner throughout the process. From the first conversation we felt like she understood our vision for the wedding. She asked the right probing questions to create a ceremony script that was beautiful and uniquely us. Chanelle is a true professional- super responsive and proactive. We would highly recommend her! – Jeremy and Elizabeth Jost